Manage your account details
I. Update your personal particulars such as contact details.
II. View subscription(s) status, subscription expiry date(s) and history.
III. Manage your ePaper’s email(s).
Get to know the latest and most savvy on-going promotions.
Purchase and renew subscription
Allow you to purchase the on-going promotion or renew existing subscription(s).
Your Newsstand Account
If you are our existing subscriber, please use the ID and password provided to you via email.
If you are new to newsstand, please register as new and follow the instruction given.
You can key in your Account ID (email) and click forget password. An email link will be sent to your newsstand email to change password.
- Click “FACEBOOK/ GOOGLE” under “Login”.
- Key in your Facebook/ Google details (only need to do once)
- Key in your existing Newsstand ID and Password to link your account.
- If you do not have a Newsstand ID and Password, key in your details under “Create Newsstand Account” to register and connect.
- Log in at newsstand
- Go to My account, my profile
- Click edit under delivery details
- Please allow at least 10 working days for us to source for a new vendor.
- The delivery shall commence on the 1st of the following month depending on the date the request is made.
Purchase or Renew
- Log-in or register at Newstand
- Choosing a product
I. Select a subscription under products
II. You can continue shopping, add more items to cart, add quantity and check-out. You have the option to opt in or out for auto- renewal.
III. Please key in your preferred email for ePaper when requested
IV. We will prompt you to log-in or register if you have not log in
- Subscriber details and Shipping details
Key in your personal details and the shipping address for the product to be delivered.
- Payment Methods
I. Choose your payment method (please refer to payment options) and click confirm
II. Fill up the required fields
III. After the payment transaction is complete, receipt will pop up for you to print or save (for recording purpose)
- Transaction Status
I.To check status, you can go to “My subscriptions” under “My Account”.
II. Once subscription is comfirm, click on “Manage Epaper Access” to change or add emails if you subscribe more than 1 Star Bundle or ePaper standalone.
III. If subscription is still pending after 2 working days, kindly call our Customer Care at 1300-88-7827 for enquiries.
- Log in and go to “My Subscriptions” under “My Account”
- Click on the “Renew” button the subscription that you wish to renew
- Select a package, you may add but cannot reduce the quantity of the subscription that you renewed
I. Proceed to payment
II. You may return to check your subscription status and ‘Manage ePaper Access ‘after 1 working days
Please take not that delivery address will be the same as the subscription that you renewed.
You may opt in for Auto renewal when you select the package for or login to your Newsstand account, go to the My Account page and opt-in for Auto Renewal. For more information, click here.
“Pending” means we have received your order and we are processing your subscription. You will be able to add emails if you purchase more than 1 Star Bundle after 1 working day from the date you purchased.
We are in the process of vendor sourcing. We need at least 10 working days to process and to commence your subscription.
Please take note that commence date will always start on the 1st of the month.
Login to your Newsstand account and go to the My Account > My Transaction page. You will be able to check if you have set auto-renewal.
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard). Opt in for Auto-renewal to ease renewing process.
- E-Banking (Maybank2U, AllianceOnline, Hong Leong Online and RHB online bank transfers)
- e-Cash (MEPS Cash and Web Cash)
- 12-month installments exclusively for Maybankard Visa or Master Credit Cardholder (only available for purchase amounting RM300 and above